Hey There!

Hello all and welcome to my blog!

I hope this blog brings you more info about my training and racing, but I also hope that it brings you some laughter, some insight, and a good ol' time. Enjoy!

Here's a little bit about me: I have been racing as an elite member of the Canadian Orienteering Team for the past 4 years now, but I've been hooked on this sport since I was 8 years old. That's all thanks to my dad, who dragged me out to the first event many years ago. I've raced cross country ever since the days of pink velcro shoes in elementary school, and the occasional track meet too.

I am currently studying Kinesiology at McMaster University in Hamilton, ON. When I'm not studying, I love to hike, cycle, paddle, explore... I could go on and on. The bottom line is: Get me the heck outside! Just don't forget a camera! And of course, a map and a compass :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Cup Round 1 and Jukola 2019

2018 Review

Junior Worlds 2018